I. CANCELLATION POLICY:
Please ensure course dates are booked carefully; There are no refunds on course cancellations. Reservation wait list deposits are non-refundable.
Rescheduling is allowed up to 30 days of the scheduled class date, Students please email email@example.com, Please provide your full name, email address, date of registration, date of course, and amount paid (if any), details regarding change; (No over the phone or voicemail rescheduling accepted).
Course cancellation due to "ACTS OF GOD" will be rescheduled at no charge to student.
Any rescheduling is subject to an administration fee(s) of $125.00.
A student must pass both the written and practical examination with a successful mark of 80%. If a student is not successful in achieving the standard they are allowed one re-test at an additional testing fee (fee subject to change). If a student is not successful in passing the CFSC they are not able to attend the CRFSC and will need to rebook the CRFSC (additional fee will apply). Upon the successful passing of the CFSC the student may rebook and participate in the CRFSC.
For the PAL course (CFSC/CRFSC) details of location and information is located on our website under description and you may view FAQ section. As a courtesy you may receive a follow up (friendly reminder) email outlining course location and details prior to the course start; Please check your email & spam folder, thank you.
No cancellations on any and all products that are pre-ordered.
II. RETURN POLICY:
The following products are FINAL SALE and not eligible to be returned
- Special Orders
- Sale Items
- Pre-Owned Firearms
- Discounted items
Deposit(s) for items ordered during any course promotion or any non in stock item(s) are non-refundable.
No cancellations or refunds on any and all products that are pre-ordered.
If a pre-order is placed for any handgun product and for whatever reason the shipment does not arrive or if the Government imposes a handgun transfer freeze, prior to arrival or transfer you will receive a refund.
For all other items, we have a 5-day return policy with the following conditions:
- Item must be unused and in the original condition it arrived in
- Item must have all original packaging, documents, and parts, undamaged
To return your qualified item(s) within the 10-day window,
- Bring item to our shop and we will issue you a refund/exchange at that time, or
- Ship the item back to us and your refund/exchange will be issued upon the package’s arrival to our facility for inspection.
- Please notify us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the tracking information attached to your parcel.
- Include send date of item (must be within 10 days).
- Any returned item(s) that do not qualify will be subject to a re-stocking fee.
- Special order items will be covered by warranty only and we are not able to fully refund if the distributor's policy is warranty only.
- Special ordered items/special ordered firearms do not qualify for a return
III. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE:
We will do our best to resolve any customer concerns and attempt to make every customer interaction a positive one.
However, to anyone who is rude, belligerent or abusive to our staff we will not serve anyone who is intoxicated, under the influence of drugs or exhibits aggressive behavior.
If you have any questions regarding this Cancellation/Return Policy, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.