I. CANCELLATION POLICY:
Please ensure course dates are booked carefully; There are no refunds on course cancellations. Reservation wait list deposits are non-refundable.
Rescheduling is allowed up to 30 days of the scheduled class date, Students please email email@example.com, Please provide your full name, email address, date of registration, date of course, and amount paid (if any), details regarding change; (No over the phone or voicemail rescheduling accepted). Course cancellation due to "ACTS OF GOD" will be rescheduled at no charge to student.
Any rescheduling is subject to an administration fee(s) of $125.00.
For our PAL course (CFSC/CRFSC) location: Please check your email & spam folder as you will receive an email with course location and details prior to the course start, thank you.
II. RETURN POLICY:
The following products are FINAL SALE and not eligible to be returned
- Special Orders
- Sale Items
- Pre-Owned Firearms
- Price-Matched or otherwise Discounted items
For all other items, we have a 10-day return policy with the following conditions:
- Item must be unused and in the original condition it arrived in
- Item must have all original packaging, documents, and parts, undamaged
To return your qualified item(s) within the 10-day window,
- Bring item to our shop and we will issue you a refund/exchange at that time, or
- Ship the item back to us and your refund/exchange will be issued upon the package’s arrival to our facility for inspection.
- Please notify us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the tracking information attached to your parcel.
- Include send date of item (must be within 10 days).
- Any returned item(s) that do not qualify will be subject to a re-stocking fee.
- Special order items will be covered by warranty only and we are not able to fully refund if the distributor's policy is warranty only.
- Special ordered items/special ordered firearms do not qualify for a return